Collecting your bricks
To collect your materials you will need to bring a receipt to the Services Office counter between 10.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Paying for your bricks
To obtain a receipt, you will have to pay for your study materials:
- at Student Administration Services in the Student Exchange Building(X-005) 121 Marcus Clarke Street ( access from Childers Street).
- pay online through ISIS.
To pay online through ISIS
- Main Menu
- Log on to ISIS
- Scroll down and click on 'continue'
- 'Account details'
- 'Miscellaneous Purchases'
- Select 'Semester/Session'
- Then select Magnifying Glass & enter session
- Select 'Miscellaneous Purchases', then magnifying glass
- Select brick you want to purchase & click 'Add'
- 'Pay for Miscellaneous Purchase & Finalise'
- PRINT RECEIPT
If we do not have stock, you will be given a time estimate for the production of the materials.
Please note that there may be long queues for certain materials at certain times at the start of the semester.
If you've lost your receipt, we can call the ANU cashiers to verify your purchase (please note that due to high demand for materials at the beginning of semester, there may be delays in getting through to the cashiers).
If you're late purchasing your materials we can usually print extra copies for you. Please note that there could be delays.