The Facilities Services Unit is a team of experienced staff who are readily available to support the ANU College of Law academic & general staff and the University students in the areas of: general administration and facilities and services. This charter provides an overview of our service commitment.
We are committed to:
- service delivery that is timely, professional and responsive to your need
- having well-trained and supportive staff and to developing and maintaining a good working relationship with people both within and external to the College.
We strive to provide you with a quality service where we:
- are professional and efficient
- treat you with courtesy and respect
- give you clear, accurate, timely and relevant information or help you find it
- are fair and reasonable.
How can you help us help you?
We can provide the best service to you if you:
- provide us with information in a timely fashion
- be fair and reasonable in your expectations of us
- treat our staff with courtesy and respect
- provide us with constructive feedback so we can improve our service
- adhere to University and College policies and procedures.
Operational plan 2010/2011
Our operational plan (PDF 67KB) details our objectives and responsibilities across our full range of services.