This course provides students with a knowledge of the nature of legislative drafting and the role of the legislative drafter in the legislative process, basic skills for drafting legislation, and an understanding of how the interpretation of legislation affects, and is affected by, legislative drafting techniques.
- increase their knowledge of legislation and the legislative drafting process
- acquire some foundation skills in legislative drafting
- enhance their capacity to analyse and interpret legislation.
Register and pay online
The cost of the course is $1,980 (including GST) per student.
Please note: Registrations for this course have now closed.
Stay in touch with future programmed dates by submitting an Expression of interest.
- what is legislation?
- the role of the legislative drafter
- legislative drafting techniques
- the role of parliamentary scrutiny committees
- legislative interpretation in the context of legislative drafting
For more information
T: +61 2 6125 5462