Who we are
The Finance and Human Resources Unit is a team of experienced staff organised in two specialised Finance and HR groups.
Our Team provides support to the ANU College of Law in the areas of Finance, Human Resources, Travel and Delegations. This Charter provides an overview of our service commitment.
We are committed to service delivery that is timely, professional and responsive to your needs.
We are committed to having well-trained and supported staff and to developing and maintaining a good working relationship with people both within, and external to, the College.
We strive to provide you with a quality service where we:
- are professional and efficient
- make ourselves accessible
- treat you with courtesy and respect
- give you clear, accurate, timely and relevant information or help you find it
- are fair and reasonable.
How you can help us help you
- Provide us with information in a timely fashion.
- Be fair and reasonable in your expectations of us.
- Treat our staff with courtesy and respect.
- Provide us with constructive feedback so we can improve our service.
- Familiarise yourself with the procedures and turn around times by which our unit functions.
- Adhere to the University and College's policies and procedures.