How do I claim a reimbursement for expenses incurred?
- You must fill out a claim for reimbursement form (PDF, 38KB) and submit it to the Finance Unit with the original receipts/tax invoices attached.
- After delegate approval, the payment will be transferred into your bank account within 5 days.
How do I organise for payment to be made directly for business related expenses (books, conference fees, airfares & accommodation)?
- You must complete an advance approval for payment of expenses form (PDF, 30KB) and submit it to the Finance Unit. You must attach either the invoice or credit card proforma for payment.
- After delegate approval, the payment will be processed within 5 days
How do I find out the balance of my staff allowance?
- Send an email request regarding your staff allowance balance to FinanceLaw@law.anu.edu.au.
How do I organise for documents to be couriered?
- Complete a request for courier dispatches form (PDF, 31KB) and have it approved by the appropriate delegate. Take the approved form to the Services Office and they will organise the courier.
How do I obtain cab vouchers?
- Complete an advance approval for payment of expenses form (PDF, 30KB), ticking the cabcharge vouchers required box and indicate the number of vouchers needed. Once this form has been approved by the delegate the Finance Unit will issue the vouchers.
How do I organise for a non staff member to be reimbursed?